M/s AVS Infotech (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company) , the parent company since its inception in 2001 is dedicated towards the fulfilment of IT sector needs and are distributors and sub-distributors for major IT giants such as LG, Toshiba, Asus, Intel, Canon, Western Digital, Seagate etc. and holds a reputed name for itself in the field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle SEO efforts of the team. This includes developing website audits, page-level SEO recommendations, documenting and implementing the best ON-PAGE SEO strategies and overseeing other SEO requirements.
- Write a social media plan and regular blog posts. Social media outlets include, but are not limited to, Facebook- including Fan Page Management, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Should be able to run and optimize social media ads, Google Ads, Google Merchant platform.
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed specifications of work plan, run team meetings and perform resource allocation regularly.
- Should be able to identify content opportunities based on keyword research and other competitive analysis.
- Candidate must be able to improve site indexing, organic website traffic and increase the visibility of fortune content.
- To execute and manage various link acquisition tasks that increase a website's traffic and brand footprint.
- Ability to make recommendations for online strategies tied to online Brand presence with sales and lead generation in mind; general understanding of PPC, Paid Marketing, SEO, SMO and SEM.To work cross-functionally and liaise with website designers, developers, content and product marketing teams to push priority projects to completion.
- Must establish a proper framework that is able to measure the effectiveness of SEO in increasing rankings and traffic on the websites.
- Develop roadmaps for SEO efforts for several in-house and client projects and to establish end-to-end procedures for activating these efforts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in managing in-house search engine optimization efforts
- Have an inclination towards design and can use the online softwares to create website, social media, email banners
- Must have advanced knowledge of all the core tenants of SEO like content creation, keyword research, content performance, link building and other technical areas.
- Should be able to develop reports that measure KPIs on SEO performance and health. They should be very proactive in turning their observations into actions for getting results.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics
- Aggressive organization skills
- Should have prior experience in working with SEMRush, Ahrefs, Search Console, Screaming Frog, Cora, Moz and other SEO tools
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Having International SEO experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more