Capillary is looking for seasoned SEO professional who is young-at-heart, knows the history of penguin and panda updates, passionate about building memorable digital experiences believes in analytics and can talk hours on Why Organic is the way forward!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own end to end Organic / SEO (Primarily Google) for Capillarys digital properties
- Own everything from keyword research to Organic strategy, on-page optimization to link building to
maximizing organic SRLs (Sales Ready Leads)
- Work with the content team, define SEO best practices for content generation
- Track, report, analyze and act on Organic analytics
- Analytics: Love, live breathe DATA and has a data-driven mindset.
- Loves Moz (possibly), Sees Rand Fishkin as a hero, can carve out content-led SEO strategy
- Has extensive experience in using Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Moz, Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Entrepreneurial and Out of the box thinker with crazy ideas!
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4-6 years of core experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Business, or comparable education/experience (Preferred)
- Strong in On-Page and candidate should have experience in handling client and e-commerce website. (IMP)
- Location: Bangalore, India
Benefits & Perks:
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience an exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia's Bellwether SaaS product company
- Free Food, Open & Flexible Work Culture
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more