Square Panda is a startup headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with additional offices located in India and China. We are in a research based Ed-Tech space, focusing on children’s early literacy. We have 3000+ schools under our belt and are proud to cater the needs of English Language development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Our multisensory neuroscience research-based phonics learning system comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills. With a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children, we strive to empower beginner learners through phonics awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
An ideal Social Marketing Lead will be the one who could develop, implement, track and optimize Square Panda digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Search : Drive organic search traffic to web landing pages and hundreds of listing pages using a variety of on-page (tags, content, architecture, speed, etc.) and off-page (link building, authority, etc.) tactics, commonly known as SEO & ASO.
- Discovery : Drive organic discovery/exploration traffic by implementing content marketing & influencer marketing tactics on sources like Blogs, Social Networks, Youtube, Quora, ECommerce Sites, etc.
- Email Marketing : Develop email marketing as a channel for acquiring/activating new users. (this is not product marketing or transactional email).
- Content Management : Content optimisation for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites. Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Analytics : Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly. Conduct on-site and off-site analysis. Compile performances report using Analytics tools. Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 4-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role preferably in Edtech/ consumer internet space.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Skills around web design and publishing
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Experience in SMO, SMM and ability to apply formulated strategies independently.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more