Come on board with pool of IT-experts who works as a family so that you can fit into a perfect place with your intelligent mind, motivate your creativity, pour in your dynamic knowledge and brighten-up your career. Join us if you want to fall in love with your professional life. Be a part of tech-giants who believes in working and moving together and an entity that is comprised with dynamic innovations, integrity and delivering milestones and that too, every time. Join us for fulfilling your professional dreams, achieving something great and encouraging others to lead, just like you. Life at Ivan is all about enriching a novice and mounting up with dynamism of an expert. It’s all about reinventing and creating victory mode, always.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute SEO & SMO strategy and project deliverables for clients. Track project quality and work performance on a weekly basis.
- Development of an overall Social Media Marketing Plan and Strategy.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, URL list Sitemap, Webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development team Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough Knowledge of technical Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Online Reputation Management.
- Good hand in Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console and other tools.
- Must have expert domain knowledge of SEO. Hand on experience in on page/off page SEO and resolving SEO errors.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more