We are an ed-tech company that offers programs in career critical competencies such as Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and more. Our programs are taken by thousands of professionals every year who build competencies in these emerging areas to secure and grow their careers.We are on a mission to make professionals proficient and future ready. At Great Learning, our programs always focus on the next frontier of growth in industry and currently straddle across Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and more!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing website performance on a weekly/daily/ basis
- Creating a strong content culture by working closely with content writers
- Work with the Marketing team to support an SEO friendly strategy
- Analyzing competitors website traffic and backlinks sources using SEO tools
- Developing relationships with industry publications and bloggers to build backlinks
- Generating backlink strategies from various sources (Article submission, blog submission, social bookmarking, Forum writing, etc).
- Managing outreach and link-building efforts to drive visibility within search engines
- Developing keyword and contextual search strategies
- Researching keywords for on-page and off-page SEO strategies
- Identifying the competitor's key traffic driver pages and building strong content strategies to overrank them.
- Assisting relevant teams with SEO requirement for activities such as site redesigns, site hierarchy, website changes etc
- Creating and distributing SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO activities across the business
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience: 4-5 years of relevant SEO work experience
- Qualification: BS/MS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge and experience in multi-geography International SEO
- Analytical bent of mind and ability to go deep into data and get insights and actionable
- Understanding of metrics such as bounce rate, dwell time, sessions, users, page views etc.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Example: Google Analytics, Search Console, Mixpanel,
- Omniture, Ahref, Semrush, ScreamingFrog etc.)
- Strong in technical SEO and knowledge such as sitemaps generation, crawling, indexing, structured data, redirects, AMP, hreflang etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical Insurance,
- Learning allowance of up to Rs. 10,000/annually
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more