We are looking for a SEO, SEM Sr. Executive to plan & execute paid campaigns and optimise it. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of Social Media Marketing (SMM), search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute the digital marketing strategy for clients that enhances engagement with its target audience and drives success.
- Execute an effective inbound marketing strategy like PPC, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing,
- Content Marketing & more that generates more leads and increases the conversion rates.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies including intense keyword research that helps to optimize the content and results.
- Competently use the digital tools with accuracy and effectively utilize budget-saving opportunities within the digital media landscape.
- Responsible for making strategies for required digital marketing platforms like SEO, SEM, SMM.
- Effectively manage multiple clients.
- Report key performance indicators, analyze website traffic flow and prepare internal reports.
- Provide valuable suggestions to optimize digital campaigns.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies to improve digital marketing performance.
- Coordinate with the team to execute digital media campaigns.
- Oversee client's performance and optimise them further.
- Have an objective eye for the standard digital marketing landscape. Be a pioneer in employing the latest trends and technologies of online marketing and SEO/SEM strategies that keep the brand ahead of the race.
- Ingeniously analyze the incoming data and strategize accordingly.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Preferably a graduate in marketing with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- GOOD TO HAVE: Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills. OTHER CRITERIA: Professional and proactive approach towards work.
- Proven experience in paid advertising
- Experience in execution, data analysis and reporting
- He/She should ensure timely execution of the projects
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more