Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, SMM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Other Native Ads, measure & report performance of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns
3. Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
4. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
5. Design, Build and Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
6. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
7. Developing quality content for PR management, Website, and Blog.
8. Utilize the strong analytical ability to Manage Digital Marketing campaigns, Influencer Marking and Building
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as SEO Executive and major social media platforms
- Passion for SEO, Social Media Marketing, Display Advertising, Influencer Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, Facebook Ads, Native Ads, etc.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 6 years
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: PG Not Required.
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Kumar
Contact Company: Zesro Technologies