The team at Compare Infobase Ltd., a software development company, works on initiating e-business by providing all the web-based solutions required for incorporating e-business. It is an ambitious company and heads a conglomeration of companies like MapsofIndia.com, Dgreetings.com,etc. The forte of the company lies in website development. Till date, the company has designed 1600 websites for the domestic and international clients.
Through constant endeavor, we have been able to touch far reaching heights of success. We have a wide variety of clients, ranging from corporate to educational institutions to business houses to big wigs in the travel segment. Successful ventures with each of our clients in domestic as well as overseas have enabled us to expand our cliental list.
A member of NASSCOM, CII and the Chamber Of Commerce of the IT software and services industry in India, we have come a long way since our launch in 1998.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting detailed keyword research in accordance with changing trends and keyword strategies
- Develop and implement latest link building strategy
- Effectively use header tags, Usage of outbound and inbound links.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing
- Place keywords appropriately in content to gain most search engine traffic.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies for better search results
- Improve organic search results of our high traffic web sites.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Research and analyze competitor SEO and advertising strategies
- Review and analyze websites and competitor sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns; identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for websites.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Assist the content team to create high quality, informative and organically keyword enriched SEO content
- Compile and analyze regular performance reports using various programs like Google Analytics & Webmaster
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of site's SEO competitors
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Manage SEM strategies and PPC strategies for Google, Yahoo & Bing search engines
- To prepare reports on advertising techniques in order to gain most organic and paid traffic economically
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Write effective headlines and body content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate in any discipline with good academic excellence
- Good grades (70% or above) in 10th & 12th classes
- Excellent English speaking, spelling and grammar skills
- A continuous learner to understand changing trends in search engine landscape
- Anticipating, understanding and responding to Google Algorithm updates
- Analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites optimized to bring them to competitive ranking.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience across industries developing on-site and off-site SEO strategies for websites of various interests and topics
- Experience of bid management tools will be an advantage
- Experience of using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster
- High quality reporting, copywriting skills
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more