Webindia Inc is a premier Google Channel Partner Company. Dedicated to PPC, SEO & Web Development since 2008. Employee friendly place, no limitations for learning, knowledge sharing, 70+ Employees, CL & SL Leave Benefits, A peaceful place where “work is worship”
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating SEO Plan for our clients based in USA, UK, Australia & Canada
- Execute the On-page SEO plan
- Execute the Off-page SEO plan
- Monitoring the rankings of projects.
- Taking 100% responsibility of the SEO project, assigned to you
- Communicating with client, answering their question & making changes as requested by client.
- Delivering satisfactory increase in rankings, traffic of the project.
- Maintaining month-on-month performance of every project.& Train & Manage 2-3 SEO Juniors
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Basic Necessary Skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn & work long term
- Self learning ability
- Meets deadlines.
- The desire to go the extra mile to deliver the best product/ output.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO Fundamentals, On-Page, Off-Page optimization.
- Advanced knowledge about Digital marketing industry
- Advanced knowledge about Search Engines
- Fluent English is must (Ability to speak, write, listen & read English)
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Skype, Browsers, Email)
- Advanced Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools
- Complete understanding of search engine trends & algorithms
- Ability to take challenges & difficult tasks.
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
Benefits & Perks: