Toprankers.com is India’s largest Online Coaching Marketplace for competitive exam aspirants. We have 3M+ registered students on our platform. We serve more than 500+ coaching Centres through our SaaS platform VIDU.TECH. We are a lean team of 100+ people and looking forward to adding smarter people with the same belief. We believe everyone out there in the world irrespective of his age, caste, creed, geography, financial capability, and nationality; deserves access to affordable & quality education and our products realize this belief.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-leveling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behavior.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools.
- Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong - excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 3 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritise daily work efficiently.
Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in edu-tech companies or key e-commerce sites and who have experience of handling at-least 3 million/month site sessions.
Benefits & Perks: