Rusk Media is an Indian new age digital media organization.
Through our authoritative house of brands – we aim to deliver stories, tales, facts and information that will shape the conversations of Gen Z & Millenial Indians for the years to come.
With our commitment to a) entertaining and empowering viewers, b)adapting and creating media technology and c) revolutionizing impact for digital advertisers – we are shaping the next generation of media and journalism
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing On-page SEO performance by checking and improving on-site optimization; checking and improving internal link structure; checking and fixing potential indexation issues; and reviewing, improving, and adding valuable content
- Managing Off-page SEO performance by ensuring all mandatory listings are claimed, verified and accurate
- Develop, manage and implement holistic SEO strategies.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Digital Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Publisher Operation, And Ppc, Cpc, Cpm.
- Experience in Ads Operation, Google Dfp/Dfa, Ad Servers.
- Knowledge of All Top Ads Networks for Social Media
- Experience in Managing SEO for Youtube Channels
- Deliver against the targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Drive, test, measure, and iterate on various growth campaigns to generate new demand
- Take a highly analytical approach to measure performance and turn insights into actionable plans
- Research new marketing trends and keep the team informed
- Optimize marketing budget by quantifying most efficient growth channels
- Handle advertising campaigns using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube advertising and Google Adwords platforms (strategize, publish, monitor, optimize, deliver)
- Work closely with the design, content and social media team to create highly effective creatives to achieve record CTRs.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Adwords, Cpc, Cpm, Dfp, Digital Advertising, Ad Server, Ads Network• Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- A performer with proven track record.
- Self-motivated and revenue driven.
- Digital marketing experience required, and agency experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication• Precise critical thinking and problem-solving skills• 2-4 year of experience in managing digital marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience handling Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/Google Paid Campaigns, Email marketing, google analytics
- A successful track record of growing consumer-centric customer acquisition campaigns
- Expertise in multi-channel marketing and marketing partner development
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more