Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving the company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvements.
- Expertise in building high-quality links from high authority sites
- Strong experience on on-page and off page activities
- Ability to build/manage a team and motivate them to achieve the team objective
- Review and analyze areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised, Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and Consult with the Tech team to improve SEO wherever required.
- Executing weekly technical audits to identify issues and bugs.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purpose
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to manage team of more than 10 people. Able to achieve individual targets and team targets on monthly basis
- Must have min. 4+ years of strong SEO experience and content strategy creation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M. Tech/ MCA
- Should have min. 4 yrs of work experience
- Should have good communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivator and ability to achieve targets in the given timelines
- Previous work experience in professional education segment would be a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Handsome Incentives & Health Insurance
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more