As the SEO Manager, you need to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. The person will manage the blog as well as optimization of content put on product pages for Google ranking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work towards organic search optimization.
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences`
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree and at least 4-6 years of working experience in a relative field.
- Proven record in the field of SEO and Google analytics.
- Comfortable with presenting data and incorporating it into reporting across multiple levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker; able to create and develop new methods for improvement
- Goal orientated: ability to stay focused on delivering results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals across all organizational levels required.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more