Brightsun Travel Pvt Ltd – the first international associate office outside UK was launched in Nov 2004. This office comprises of 7000 sq ft of freehold retail space in Gurgaon. Capture market includes corporates and ABC clientele who consist of the cash rich, time poor 30+ and also retired, well off clientele. The product offering to the potential customers is a mixture of inclusive tours, and flight only, with value add-ons such as cruises, and hotels. Brightsun Pvt Ltd will procure business with suppliers, and customers from historic relationships established with Brightsun Travel UK Ltd. Brightsun Pvt Ltd will also act as an inbound agent for Brightsun Travel UK Ltd, and Valley vacations clients, thereby allowing a seamless service for the passenger traveling from the UK to India through Brightsun. There will be additional regional offices opening in India in due course.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the day to day running of the SEO team and reporting into the Marketing manager.
- Working closely with the marketing teams to advise and implement SEO strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring that there is growing website traffic on the company’s various websites.
- Providing regular competitor and key word analysis.
- Tracking the key metrics of projects focused on organic search, social media and user experience.
- Monitoring the website performance and troubleshooting problem pages.
- Developing and optimizing link – building strategies.
- Supporting other activities that include Digital Content Marketing & Social Media Management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines every time.
- Ability to work independently when required; a proactive and an enthusiastic team player
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A passion for travel and willingness to learn more about the industry.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, introductory knowledge to Google Ads, keyword optimization, editing, proofing and monitoring.
- Strong understanding of how stories work, specifically for the web.
- 2 years + experience within a SEO/SEM role.
- Knowledge of HTML & website administration.
- Experience with website analytics tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of PPC programmes.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more