BOLD Technology Systems Pvt. Ltd is a product based company founded by a pair of technology entrepreneurs obsessed with empowering people to achieve their dreams. BOLD is a leading online destination for help with resumes, cover letters, important career decisions, and more.
Eligibility Criteria – 60% and above throughout academics
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your Role and Responsibilities: BOLD is seeking for SEO expert to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company's profitability. What will you do:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication with team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with
- SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Good to Have:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Working Knowledge on domain having more than a million webpage & traffic
- Experience in managing Ecommerce, Travel or Job domain.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more