NSEG Pvt.Ltd. is Australia’s largest and leading Solar Power System provider which is spread nationwide, serving many happy customers in New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland, Victoria and Australian Capital Territory.
Our core motive is to provide with the most affordable and advanced Solar power systems to our customers for their residential and commercial needs. NSEG Pvt. Ltd. Is studded with comprehensive sales knowledge followed by excellent technical support which allows us to serve our customers with the correct solar power system in order to maximize the return on Investment. We have our Head Quarters in New South Wales, based in Sydney and our Branch office in India based in Ahmadabad.
Our Commitment is to make solar energy accessible, deep rooted and long term a like our solid, established and steadily growing business contribution a greener planet to live in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more