OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub were all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We’re a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we are hiring in the UK, India, Israel, and South Africa.
OnceHub is on the lookout for an SEO Expert, with strong hands-on experience with all aspects of search engine optimization to join our team. You will join a close-knit culture of creative and analytical minds, working with the product marketing team to grow our organic reach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of detailed SEO recommendations
- Develop keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
- Provide detailed site analysis
- Provide actionable competitive analysis
- Develop detailed recommendations for site changes
- Develop comprehensive backlink strategy
- Prioritize initiatives by difficulty and impact
Monitor progress and adjusting the optimization strategy accordingly
- Establish SEO audit baselines
- Establish SEO performance baselines
- QA all SEO recommendations, before and after launch
- Monitor site and competitor site changes
- Analyze monthly search engine performance reports to determine the impact of previous optimization
- and if new optimizations are needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years working with SEO and Digital Marketing.
- VERY strong written English skills (Native, or bilingual, 95%-100% proficiency)
- Very good spoken English
- Knowledge of Google services, including Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics.
- Experience in WordPress.
- Experience writing and editing content in English.
- Concise, clear, and confident communication skills.
- Knowledge of technical SEO analysis, site analysis, and reporting.
- Experience with the tools of the trade (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards to audit, develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Experience using Google services, including Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. We need you to be someone who stays current on the latest industry trends, best practices, and search algorithm updates.
If you are ready for a new challenge, love technology, and want to work on a strong product OnceHub could be the place for you, send us your resume today!
Benefits & Perks: