We are hiring for a Digital Marketing Expert with having experience equivalent to 1-3 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience with SEO Tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tool, Bing Webmaster Tool, Majestic, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, and other link & keyword research tools.
- Technically savvy with Content Management tools like Word press.
- Deep understanding of current and historical search engine optimizations best practices.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and hit deadlines with, at times, minimal oversight
- Well organized, dependable, efficient and detail-oriented
- Handle the work press and achieve the target.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in handling the US, UK clients.
- Result-oriented work and take the project responsibility (Traffic & Ranking Improvement)
- Good SEO knowledge and SEO work process based on Google Update.
- Knowledge of coding (HTML or other).
- Good knowledge of website audit and find the best solution for issues.
- Good knowledge of Content optimization.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more