We are looking for SEO experts or specialist for our eCommerce, gaming and other websites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing the SEO activities i.e. keyword research, off-page and on-page optimization including strong knowledge of robots.txt, sitemaps, canonical issues, redirections, AMP, content creation, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions
- Responsible for the optimization of English, games, video sites, off-site collection, anti-chain and keyword ranking (SEO), through the white hat method to improve the weight and ranking in google and bing search engines.
- Understand google, bing search ranking mechanism and optimization rules, familiar with the rules and principles of search engines;
- Responsible for internal website optimization, master content optimization, keyword mining analysis, keyword deployment, internal link optimization, code optimization, picture optimization skills, and continuous optimization;
- Responsible for external optimization of the website, regularly publish soft articles on major platforms, improve the inclusion of external links, and increase the natural flow of the website
- Responsible for building high-quality link building strategies, Perform keyword research , Familiar with Google Analytics, Webmaster & SEO tools, Continuously monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have strong logical thinking abilities and certain data analysis capabilities, continuously improve the natural traffic of the website; analyze data, diagnose and analyze the performance of this site, and propose SEO diagnostic reports and reasonable SEO optimization suggestions
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more