EC-Council is a member-supported professional organization that certifies individuals in various e-business and information security skills. The EC-Council is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The EC-Council is known primarily as a professional certification body. It is the owner and creator of the Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), along with other cybersecurity credentials, such as Certified Network Defender (C|ND), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), among many others that are offered in over 145 countries globally. It also operates a series of IT security conferences, such as Hacker Halted, Global CyberLympics, and Takedowncon
Learn more about us at www.eccouncil.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 years+ of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more