We are searching for a passionate SEO & Digital Marketing Expert to join our excellent marketing team. The SEO Analyst’s responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
To be successful as an SEO Analyst, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. Oustanding SEO Analysts are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with GTM & Google Analytics.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Experience of more than 3 years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more