We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing Websites traffic growth and Monitor and improve search results across the major search channels.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Optimization of website structure & page layout
- Perform Keyword research & analysis
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals -general and keyword specific
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 Years of proven SEO experience
- Proficient in Online Marketing using Web 2.0 websites, Social Media Optimization, Viral Marketing techniques, Pay Per Click, Web Analytics, Market Research and Social Media campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more