At TopRankers we encourage the team members to think in an innovative way and come up with out-of-box ideas to make user-friendly products which in turn helps students in preparing well for competitive exams. We have an open working environment, which leads to exchange of ideas seamlessly and each member contributing to the best of his/her abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategizing, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO road map (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyse analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximise traffic from the channel
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights on search engine algorithms
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyse and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Bachelor's degree with experience of 1 - 3 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to priorities daily work efficiently.
Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in edu-tech companies or key e-commerce sites and who have experience of handling at-least 1.5 million/month site sessions
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more