We’re looking for an SEO executive (2-4 years) who would be responsible for assisting the entire SEO initiatives and strategies for Top Rankers. The primary goal for this position is to maximize organic search traffic for Top Rankers website by improving the SERP rank of relevant keywords.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategizing, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO road map (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyse analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximise traffic from the channel
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights on search engine algorithms
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyse and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Master of on-page & off-page SEO
- Understand the co-relation of content & link-building.
- Who speaks the language of google webmaster & analytics
- Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors. - Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to priorities daily work efficiently.
Note - Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in edu-tech companies or key e- commerce sites and who have experience of handling at-least 1.5 million/month site sessions.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more