Greetings from Seven Mentor Pvt Ltd..!!
Designation : SEO Executive
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : Upto 3 Lac PA
Position : 5
Joining Date : Immediate/1 Week
We are seeking for SEO Executive who has sound knowledge on the SEO concepts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED
- Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)
- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.
- Able to participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums, and targeting audience effectively.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes onpage and offpage factors of the website.
- On-page Knowledge - Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords,
- Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML
- Validation as per w3.org standards etc.
- Creating high quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
- Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
Candidates who's profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- (On Page Optimization/Off Page Optimization, Email Marketing, Facebook Campaings, Google Adwords, Creating Backlinks etc)
- 1 -3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
Benefits & Perks:
- Need to work for 6 days.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more