Quosphere is a fast growing company in the technology space. Focusing on Analytics, Customer Experience and mobility while increasingly leaning towards Machine Learning and Voice Driven Analytics, we believe would be building blocks in our journey towards AI.
Founded in 2011, Quosphere has quickly ramped up to over 150 employees with offices in 3 continents and presence in multiple countries, doing what we love for over 125 customers. We are providers of innovative solutions in the areas of Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Visualisation, Analytical Frameworks and Cloud Technology. Our services are focused on helping organizations translate the effectiveness of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into great business impact.
We are growing very fast and that’s reflecting in our dynamic culture & our values which we live every day. We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop a link building strategy
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Review and analyze the website to find areas for improvement.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on all SEO activities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with tools such as AHrefs, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and PPC campaigns would be an added advantage.
- Good communication
Benefits & Perks: