Netsmartz is a CMMi3 & ISO 9001: 2008 certified software Development Company, headquartered in Rochester, New York and has multiple offices across the globe. With over a decade of existence, 400+ employees, experience of successfully executing 2000+ projects and working with small companies to Fortune 500 clients, Netsmartz is a premium provider. Some of our clients include Kodak, Xerox, Volvo, BMW, Honda, Mercedes, Ford, HSBC, Monaco, Pfizer, Mazda, and One Communications, Pfizer& some others. Besides software development services, Netsmartz offers E-learning, Multimedia, Design and Animation services & products and services in the areas of Search Engine Marketing, E-Learning Courseware, E-Marketing Solutions, and Technical Support to its clients. Netsmartz strives to be leaders in the global marketplace for software solutions in the areas of E-Business, E-Learning and E-Marketing. We believe that by focusing on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, we will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients. Netsmartz Infotech (a subsidiary of Netsmartz LLC) is a leading IT company of North India, a CMMi Level 3 & ISO 9001:2000 certified organization an authorized Microsoft R Gold certified partner and have got technical certification from Google, Yahoo and ADL. Netsmartz Infotech was adjudged the top software exporter organization of India State Punjab and was conferred the esteemed ‘Highest export under Software development category’ award which was given by the NASSCOM, Punjab Government, Chandigarh Administration, and STPI jointly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: