MUSAFIR is incorporated under Universal Tourism LLC, UAE’s first premium-experience travel website which was founded by Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Thani and Sachin Gadoya in 2005.
When people travel to a destination, they are more willing to have a local expert to assist for their travel arrangements & MUSAFIR.COM is honored to be the one.
Focusing on city tours, MUSAFIR.COM has been recognized as the pioneer and one of the most experienced travel management company in UAE by our distinguished clients even last year while the whole world was suffering from economic crisis. The customers are composed by direct customers through on-line reservation, since MUSAFIR.COM is working closely with the most famous international Chain of Hotels in Dubai.
As the local expert of sightseeing, MUSAFIR.COM has also designed diversified Seat-in-coach Tour (SIT) Programs and Tailor-made Private Tours to satisfy our customers worldwide. Those programs are mainly covering the most well-known Dhow Cruise and Desert Safari in Dubai, MUSAFIR.COM has taken Safety, Comfort and Excellence as the soul of its services and products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prior 1 year experience in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Experience in updating SEO content on website.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Experience with Google search console & website optimization tools
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Reviewing and adding SEO elements like meta tags, content on website.
- Preparing weekly tracker
Benefits & Perks: