We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, execute and manage ongoing SEO campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Create high level strategic campaign plans for clients.
- Execute on day to day tactics that support that strategic campaign.
- Help create, improve and follow processes and methodologies used by the SEO team.
- Develop partnerships with vendors and SEO tool companies.
- Foster SEO campaigns from conception to implementation, including internal approval processes, account structure, keyword list development, copy creation and testing.
- Ensure SEO best practices are fully leveraged across search marketing efforts.
- Keep informed of new products, tools, trends, resources and services and educate fellow employees.
- Provide talking points and pre-sale insights to sales team for prospective clients. Provide reporting to
- Account Managers and clients on progress and results.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Manage and develop the SEO program to ensure that year over year growth in demand and other business goals are met.
- Create, track, and manage budget for SEO. Negotiate contracts with agencies & vendors.
- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Ensure on-page optimization best practice implementation. Manage implementation and maintenance of: title & meta tags, URL redirects, 404 errors, robots.txt file., & Google Search Console parameters
- Monitor Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Work with development team to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations and best practices and to understand areas of improvement.
- Work closely with Marketing, Web Development and Creative team to support new site initiatives.
- Work with the copy and content team to provide copy best practices for product descriptions, on-page copy and site content to be developed. Work with the team to manage SEO best practices style guide and keyword reference document to be used by copy team.
- Work with analytics to ensure proper insights into SEO business are being measured and reported.
- Work with analytics to A/B test assets to engage users on product pages that drive high traffic, but low conversions.
- Work with the social media team to provide best practices and ensure maintenance of best practices.
- Assist Store Operations and the International Marketing teams with local search and to manage online local listings for store locations.
- Work with all relevant teams to develop and expand our international presence on the web using known best practices and methodologies.
- Provide weekly performance reports on SEO channel. Work with SEO agency on creating monthly and event performance reports. Present quarterly reports to managers.
- Perform advanced keyword research involving intent modeling, semantics, and competitive analysis. This includes managing keywords and categories within the Searchlight platform.
- Work with SEM role to further integrate SEO & SEM to improve performance and drive sales.
- Identify content gaps on site, and areas of opportunity for optimization
- Other: Share SEO current events and search engine algorithm changes with internal colleagues, monitor the competitive and vendor landscape for trends and best practices, manage new program development that will lead to business growth.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more