An SEO executive is required to join a fast-growing inbound marketing, creative design and web development agency based in Lancashire who are expanding due to growth over the latter of 2018. We have global presence in USA, UK, Nigeria, Qatar having Headquarter in AHMEDABAD, India
Due to this continued expansion, an SEO executive is required to join the fantastic inbound marketing team, offering an exciting and creative environment full of other passionate marketers to supply a market-leading experience for their clients. The SEO executive will be eager to learn, enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic about working with their clients and eager to grow and progress with the business. The role will include involvement in all areas of SEO, ensuring an increase in traffic and leads for the end client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Researching link placement opportunities online (training will be given).
- Keyword research, on-page optimisation, link earning.
- Directory submissions and revisions.
- Internal link optimization.
- Identifying, understanding and limiting technical issues.
- Utilising SEO tool such as SEMRush.
- Working as part of a wider inbound team of marketing professionals.
- Compiling client reports.
- Google Analytics analysis.
- Ensuring you are kept up to date on the latest developments in the industry.
- Communicating findings with the internal team and clients.
- To assist the SEO Manager where necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Over 6 month knowledge and experience of SEO.
- Ability to analyse a clients strengths and weaknesses from an SEO perspective.
- Turn the above analysis into actionable items.
- Speak with clients on their level about subjects they may not fully understand in a jargon free and clear way
First class communication skills.
- A focus on results.
- Agency experience is desirable.
If you are an SEO executive currently, or a junior SEO executive who is looking for a new position working within an award-winning and highly exciting agency then please apply or alternatively, you can contact us for further information on +91 - 8469588286
Benefits & Perks: