Eximcan Canada is an international food, fiberglass & chemical products company successfully providing distribution, Import/Export, Trading services & Warehousing facilities since 1992. We are located in the financial district of Toronto, Canada with branch offices in Baroda & Ludhiana, India. For more information visit us at www.eximcan.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improve Eximcan's online presence by using proper SEO, SEM, SMM tools
- Analyse, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- Maximizing the traffic to website by improving page rank within search engines accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more
- Keyword Analysis to ensure keyword or phrases searches that increases traffic to our website. Ensure website is filled with optimal keywords.
- Test and implement testing various search engine marketing techniques, advertising for search engine optimization
- Analyse websites and systems for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve a liaison between various departments.
- Access data from our CRM and present timely reports along with brief analytics and findings to marketing , finance, logistics and all other functions
- Run effective campaigns via emails, website, CRM, Social Media handles etc.
- Analyse the campaign effectiveness and come up with quick corrective actions
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- Ability to carry out an effective Social Media Audit , Website Audit and Suggestion reports
- Traffic profiling & Conversion Report based on location, Region etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for SEO, internet marketing and analytics.
- Experience with search engine services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools, Google's Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 - 2 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience to work on In house ERP and CRM modules.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more