We are looking for someone with the following skills to apply for our SEO vacancies:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct SEO audits to understand the current SEO campaigns.
- Find areas for improving our current search engine rankings.
- Write effective Meta tags, optimize the images, and evaluate the design and content length for maximum SEO benefits.
- Work closely with the content team and senior executives to support the campaigns.
- Track the metrics of ongoing campaigns.
- Analyze the results of past campaigns and find better strategies.
- Drive organic growth and conversion.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Quality Knowledge of on-page, off-page optimization.
- Hands-on experience in OnPage SEO Optimization.
- Hands-on experience in SEO paid/free tools.
- Hands-on HTML, WordPress and shopify etc.
- Hands-on Experience on Micrsoft Word, Excel.
- Review & Analyze/Audit website to find areas of improvement.
- Assist in the link building campaigns with the marketing team.
- Must have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search console etc.
- Keep in pace with the new SEO strategies and practices and implement them to drive high organic traffic.
- Working knowledge of analyzing the analytics of the campaigns. Ability to understand the data and modify the SEO campaigns accordingly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Continually keep an eye on the search engine rankings, compare with the competitors and improve traffic for the major landing pages.
- Must have Strong communication skills.
- Any certification in Digital Marketing will be a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more