Welcome to Advancells : Indias Premium Regenerative Medicine-Based Service Provider
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, strategic planning, and execution of activities that drive continual improvement in organic search results.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on SEO management experience with proven ability to improve organic search results.
- Work cross-functionally on all aspects of SEO including keyword research, SEM/PPC, analytics, content strategy, and implementation of technical SEO tactics.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrens, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and related tools.
- Work with in-house content resources to develop SEO content that deserves to be top-ranked.
- Optimizing digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliates, etc. to maximize performance and ROI.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative, Adwords etc.
- Auction Marketing Fundamentals - Ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative and bidding strategy.
- Delivering Results - Delivering a strong return on investment for paid advertising. Growing budget through additional opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Prior Experience with the Healthcare Industry is an added advantage
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns, generating queries, traffic, and opportunities
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content (meta description, keywords, etc) for blogs, websites
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- SEO Research: Researching queries, traffic, competitors, and opportunities
- SEO Content: Researching, benchmarking, defining the standard for evergreen, SEO-driven content
- Content Marketing: Developing strategies & campaigns for getting our content read and linked to
- Link-Building: Managing outreach teams & vendors. Iterating on campaigns. Measuring results
- Knowledge of WordPress, Website editing & development and content update on the website (PREFERABLE)
- Relevant 2-3 years experience in the same profile.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, computer science, or information technology from Reputed College / University.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more