Are you data driven? Do you like problem solving and analyzing the results in real time? Do the words Pay Per Click Marketing mean anything to you? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to join our professional team of passionate marketers.
Our services are constantly evolving to support the needs of our clients. These services include: search, display and social advertising, search engine optimization programs, marketing automation, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good Experience on SEO, SMM, Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Link Building
- Perform keyword research to include analysis of competitors organic and paid keywords
- Design & architecture of campaigns, ad groups and keyword structure within Adwords.
- Establish bidding strategies for keywords and establish budgets for campaigns.
- Ensure high correlation between keywords, ad content and landing page content.
- Perform split testing in order to optimize performance of Adwords campaigns.
- Produce reports and analyze both qualitative and quantitative PPC campaign performance and identify opportunities for continued optimization efforts.
- Stay current with Google Adwords best practices in addition to reporting and analytical tools.
- Knowledge in xml sitemaps, webmaster tools, reporting on client projects.
- Comfortable with on-page SEO for HTML, WordPress , eComemrce site
- SEO Strategy Good Knowledge of off-page SEO techniques
- Optimizing Contents of pages to make them keyword enriched.
- Backlink creation and optimization
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of PPC/SEO experience.
- Preferred candidates will also have experience in Google Adwords, Analytics and SEO.
- Passion for marketing technology
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative
- Candidates outside this distance must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more