We at Kriscent aim at helping start-up businesses and small businesses to take the first step in their journey by mapping their ideas into real-time business solutions that connect them and their target prospects over web, mobile and social platforms. We help businesses Grow and whatever is needed to help them grow is designed and developed at Kriscent.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proof reading website content
- Writing new blog posts, landing pages and improving on-site content
- Researching content on trending topics
- Conduct competitive analysis and content optimization
- Review and analyze company and client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Defining of best practice procedures and processes
- Being at the forefront of the latest market research and trends
- Being an evangelist for Social media marketing in accordance with SEO basic and its integration with other media, in particular Paid Search and Social Media campaign.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Ability to use Photoshop, illustrator or any image editing tools to design image and able to optimize on social media.
- Creation of documents and proposal which can be shared with the industry and prospective clients
- Develop short-term and long-range strategies for achieving clients SMO/SEO Objectives
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy (content), and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improved and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO/SMO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO/SMO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Writing good quality, creative content, experienced working for International clients (Australia and UK based), exp in team handling
- Should be familiar with SEO content & keyword density
- Excellent communication skill, organizational skills and eye for detail
- Ability to research in detail & produce engaging content
- Documenting relevant content for websites, Blogs, Articles, and Bookmarking etc.
- 100 PERCENT plagiarism free content
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good Typing speed
- Ability to work under pressure, work independently and manage multiple projects, and team handling.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more