We are looking for experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) cum Digital marketing person to join our Marketing team! You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO and Digital marketing strategy.
As our online presence is extremely important for the success of our business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execution of effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Creating high-quality SEO content and assisting with blog content.
- Implementation of proper high-quality content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other activities
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports and present reports regularly.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and web developers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and Proven SEO and Digital Marketing experience with best practices
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics etc.
- Experience with coding techniques and a thorough understanding of web design(HTML, CSS, and
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Experienced in Social Media Marketing, Website Maintenance, and Email Marketing
Skills and Abilities:
- You should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Analytical mindset, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more