SplashLearn is looking for a skilled content writer to help drive our organic marketing efforts through high converting, SEO copy. You will be creating well-researched, engaging, and audience-oriented content that is relevant, user-centric, and SEO friendly. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and improve SEO content for the website.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to execute a content marketing strategy
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the product to produce SEO and feature/benefit-led content for the website
- Proofread, re-structure, and edit existing content on the website as per SEO guidelines
- Own content research (headlines, types of content, topics, format) and share findings and editorial opportunities with the growth and content teams
- Ensure that all website content complies with our quality standards
- Maintain all-around consistency with regards to the tonality, style, fonts, and images
- Work within reasonable time constraints and meet deadlines
- Examine competitor content and discover gaps in the content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English. Familiarity with differences in American English (AmE) and British English (BE) will be a plus.
- 2-4+ years of content writing experience as a content editor, web editor, or in a similar role
- Familiarity with standard CMS (WordPress in particular) and some graphic design chops to go with it.
- Ability to write creative, fast, and error-free content with excellent research skills.
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability for the quality and timeliness of work
- Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more