Writing should attract organic traffic to the website through high quality, keyword & optimized content. Should also understand both SEO & how to write content that is informative & gripping. Creating SEO friendly blog posts, guest posts, webpage content, etc. The candidate should have impeccable grammar, punctuation, and command over the language. Unmatched English grammar skills. Able to write flawlessly. Ability to write 100% original content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write engaging website copies, understandable by the target audience, and drive them to act on the page.
- Identify new content generation ideas.
- Driving growth through actionable content.
- Optimizing current copy on a company's website (page titles, Meta descriptions, H1's, Alts, anchor text, etc.).
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on the company's website.
- Must be friendly with on-page optimization techniques and use the relevant keywords while drafting the content for different pages considering SEO.
- Write SEO / creative, engaging content for third- party sites and guest blogs to support link- building strategies.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in B2B and SEO content writing.
- Should be well-versed in B2B and SEO content.
- Should have the ability to work with minimal supervision, be proactive and self-motivated.
- Should know creative writing.
- Should know Writing search engine optimized copy.
- Should have strong keyword research skills.
- Should be Experience in WordPress.
- Should have Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Must have Knowledge of SEO.
Key skills required :
- WordPress, Google Analytics, Grammarly or Grammar tools, Keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more