As an SEO/Content Executive at INNsight.com, you will work with our Digital team to grow this digital marketing product. On behalf of our company, you will work to maintain a positive online presence and reputation, manage reviews and engagement, build trust and brand loyalty with each target audience, and work to put forth our company’s best image online. The ideal candidate must have a passion for writing content, digital marketing, and enjoys looking for ways to grow and improve: it’s a balanced combination of creative problem solving and hard work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- It will include driving day to day social marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and other account management activities for INNsight subscribers.
- Responsible for executing all SEO strategies and Content postings on Forums, Review sites, Blogs, and social sites. Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Press Release Submissions, etc.
- Analyzing and Managing traffic growth. Strong background in cracking Search Algorithms and keywords marketing specializes in Dynamic Pages Optimization, Web analytics & Internet marketing.
- Ability to show competitive keyword ranking on Search engines • On-page & off-page strategies with Optimization.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ranking reporting, etc.
- Undertake the different Link Building activities such as classified listing, Business Listing, Social Media Promotions, etc.
- Candidate should have a willingness and positive attitude towards writing Content.
- Continuously monitoring /Tracking the reputation of the brand on various outlets, e.g. social media, search engines, blogs & social communities, consumer forums, etc.
- Track, analyze, and make recommendations to account for new or revised content; optimize for SEO.
- Grow and develop our company's Reputation Management product.
- Write monthly reports on product results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any aspiring SEO/Content candidate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Certification from any renowned Digital Marketing/SEO Agency is a must.
- Must hold a Graduation degree in any stream.
- Excellent written communication skills for team communications, and responding to online reviews on behalf of our company.
- Knowledge of search engines, search engine optimization, social media, and various online review arenas like Google Reviews, Yelp, TripAdvisor, and others.
- You're a team player who believes growth is an ongoing process and is aided by thoughtful, constructive criticism.
- You're energized by providing excellent products, solving problems, and reporting great results.
Benefits & Perks:
- Company Perks
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more