We are looking for a SEO and ASO Specialist you must be willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trends. A good SEO / ASO Specialist values quality content as well as technical insight to optimize the website for search engines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executing all SEO strategies and Content postings on Forums, Review sites, Blogs, and social sites. Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Press Release Submissions etc.
- Analysing and Managing traffic growth. Strong background in cracking Search Algorithms and keywords marketing specialise in Dynamic Pages Optimization, Web analytics & Internet marketing.
- Ability to show competitive keyword ranking on Search engines On-page & off-page strategies with Optimization.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ranking reporting etc .
- Undertake the different Link Building activities such as classified listing, Business Listing, Social Media Promotions etc
- Should have good expertise in Online Reputation Management & Content Writing Skills is a must. Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that all relevant apps appear at the top of the search results in all applicable App stores
- Optimizing conversion rates for app download pages by utilizing various content and visual tools
- Monitoring and tracking app store rankings using the latest analytic tracking tools
- Performing keyword research in multiple languages
- Writing app descriptions, titles using researched keywords
- Proofreading and editing reports
- Update existing content to include more keywords.
- Create quality content.
- Research keyword trends.
- Analyse site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
SEO / ASO Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with ASO - Must
- A strong understanding of Keyword research
- Proven knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies
- An excellent understanding of the different App stores and their processes
- Native English speaker
- Proficiency in additional languages - strong advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in Client Relations- strong advantage
- Minimum experience - 2 year
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more