We are looking for a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager who will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO Publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools and techniques.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 1-2 years experience within the SEO industry.
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO and SEM techniques and algorithm updates.
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Strong team management skills.
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients.
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 2 yrs
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG: PG Not Required.
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Stable, consistent work hours.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.
- A fast-paced & high energy work place.
Recruiter Name: Harshy
Contact Company: Webcontxt