The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Administer search engine programs for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients- social media strategy.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Professional Competencies :
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications :
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Console as well as internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more