Greetings from ReachLocal!
Due to COVID 19 outbreak, we are conducting Rounds of Interviews and Onboarding Process virtually.
We are currently hiring for an SEO Analyst. Mentioned below are the key job competencies required.
- Passion for SEO and Digital Marketing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Completed Graduation
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadline
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word will be an added advantage
- Good with analytical skills and detailed oriented
Interview Process: (Must have laptop)
- HR round
- Test Round
- Team Leader round
- Senior Director round
The SEO analyst role will deliver web-based search optimization offerings for advertising industry verticals. This role interfaces with internal and external customers, product development groups, support teams, and others to Search Engine Optimization solutions. The SEO analyst will be responsible for implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of the company’s National Brand based offerings
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize the effectiveness of search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO related activities
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients' business models, expectations, and goals
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Work effectively with an extended global team
- Perform root cause analysis and build strategies to improve metrics of low performing campaigns
- Publishing monthly diagnostic reports on site performance, on-page & off-page tasks completed using specified tools & online platforms.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with SEO Tools: Google Analytics, SEO Moz, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Screaming Frog, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools, and keyword research tools.
- Proven experience in implementing link building strategies
- Should have basic knowledge in handling HTML/CSS and WordPress websites
- Aware of google Algos and its regular updates and able to work in sync with google guidelines
- Experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics
Benefits & Perks:
- Working Days: Monday to Friday + 01 Saturday working (every month)
- Shift: General Shift (9.30 am to 6.30 pm)
Interested candidates can share their resume along with Notice Period and CTC details
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more