RankUno is a leading interactive marketing company. We design, develop and implement interactive media strategies for our clients across the Globe. We bring a unique combination of technical depth and business knowledge to all our client engagements; specializing in search engine marketing, e-commerce and Web Analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategic Execute and Manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link Building and Internet Marketing campaigns for high-end clients.
- Keyword Research: Experience with tools like Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
- Analytics: Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, etc.
- Reporting: Monitor and administer different analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Help to socialize & promote marketing content in-line with the targeted audience (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in execution of content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Implement and execute the marketing plans for various online marketing programs, including client engagements and interactions.
- Willing to take ownership of projects and be accountable to the ultimate success of each project / campaign.
- Evaluate effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA, MCA, BE, BA (English) or MA (English).
- Minimum of 1 year SEO experience.
- Experience with various marketing tools including Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool etc.
- Knowledgeable about natural/organic search engine optimization tactics and how web metrics are tracked (http headers, redirect, tracking pixels, etc.) .
- Is a strong strategist/tactician. Has current knowledge of latest industry trends with Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.
- Hands on experience with HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of scripts and coding languages like Java Script, ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion, ASPX and JSP.
- Web Analytical skills including ability to monitor traffic, understand click through and select relative data for analyzing future action.
- Highly Proficient with English Writing and Speaking Skills.
- Quantitative skills including the ability to monitor budgets, understand return on investment and select relative data for analyzing future action.
- Strong execution and implementation skills.
Benefits & Perks: