Orange Mantra looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with strong knowledge in the entire Digital Marketing segment. The candidate will be responsible for managing all the activities of SEO (on-page and off-page), SEM, SMM, and all the Digital Marketing tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) campaign management.
- Organize and conduct email marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Align with the responsibility described above.
Benefits & Perks: