Jazp.com is the leading online shopping platform in UAE, Oman and Qatar. Developed in 2018 . Jazp is one of top online fast-growing Fashion brand and Electronics retailers. It has been offering its customers with quality, yet cost-effective products across vital categories like, electronics, beauty, baby products, video games, home appliances, sports, cameras and accessories. With more than 100,000 products, Jazp has one of the largest inventories for customers to choose from. Online shoppers from Oman, Qatar, Saudi, India and Dubai are benefitted from Jazp’s customer service and quick product delivery.
It’s vast product mix includes exclusive in- house collections, sports, Electronics, Mobiles, Perfumes and globally recognized brands. Something customers choose Jazp.com for its aspirational yet accessible product selection. We pride ourselves on the range and price of our products, which are 100% genuine products, and we comply with the DED Consumer protection act. Jazp.com has grown into a brand that champions digital innovation, has a fiercely independent spirit and inspires its fashion loving customer to experiment with their style. To make your shopping fun, you get rewards for all activities you do on the site; you can share and review purchases with friends, collect badges, and win awards. Sourcing brands locally and internationally, we’re delivering all the latest trends to your doorstep, whenever you want them. We’re looking forward to give you an incredible shopping experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the client website (on page/off page analysis).
- Analyzing the client's competitors (tracking back-links, on page ideas).
- Analyse websites for areas that need to be improved, deleted or revised.
- Keyword research, website structure & interlinking Administer search engine programs (Google analytics, Google search console, keyword tools, Google Ad words) .
- Manage campaign expenses, estimate monthly costs and achieve maximum ROI from spend.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Planning and strategizing Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- E-Commerce Background preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Possessing in-depth knowledge of on-page and off-page optimization techniques.
- Knowledge on HTML, Social Media Marketing (SMM) & Paid marketing desirable.
- Ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google analytics as well as experience in SEO Tools.
Benefits & Perks: