We are looking for a smart, data-driven SEO enthusiast to work on all aspects of SEO including content strategy, link building, keyword analysis, and conversion optimization. You will play a central part of driving business growth through SEO.
At this stage were focusing on organic SEO but if you have experience with – or a passion to learn- PPC then even better because paid search is on our roadmap but at a later date
You’ll be helping and working with a small team to build content and you’ll work closely with the founder. You will learn a lot first-hand. If you have intelligent ideas about how to grow traffic, well trust you to try your ideas. So were looking for someone with self-motivation and drive. We are looking for someone who has a proven record with increasing traffic organically with websites. To produce and help position good content online.
We are launching three new websites and need someone who can take sales to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify the best keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Use tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Excel, Search Console, Ahrefs
- Optimise per visit value and conversion rate
- Develop link building strategies
- Create valuable content which attracts links
- Direct and manage content creation for long-tail keywords
- Plan and implement split tests
- Make sure site tracking, event tagging, and ecommerce properties are all working nicely in GA
- plus whatever you think will grow revenue. This can be your SEO role to shape!
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior experience of successful SEO, digital marketing, or content marketing (even if its just from hobby sites)
- Ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication skills
- Added credit given to people with:
- PPC skills focus will be on organic but PPC will also play a key part to growth.
- Photoshop skills this is useful for creating content and mocking up site edits.
- HTML and CSS basics
Benefits & Perks: