Implement new SEO techniques , using basic and advanced SEO strategies (On Page SEO, Meta Tags, Link Acquisition Skills, Page content optimization, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Suggesting on- site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation into content and other aspects of websites.
- Provide recommendations for new content development in line with SEO goals
- Manage and improve current and new organic search results for a portfolio of keywords.
- Improve organic performance through expanded keyword inventory, multivariate keyword and landing page performance.
- Excellent Link Acquisition Skills. Co- develop link strategies to expand our portfolio of incoming links.
- Link acquisition from Social Media Sites from Improve Social Media Buzz of individual landing pages.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools.
- Stay on top of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Yahoo etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Communication Skills is a must.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Webmaster Search Console.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Keyword planner etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more