The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work on Local / Mobile / Video SEO
- To recover SEO Penalty.
- To do Content Gap Analysis
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO algorithm updates
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Must be able to deliver growth in keyword ranking
- To focus on Lead Generation.
- To create quality backlinks on High authority websites.
- To execute back linking exercise effectively to improve rankings on Targeted Keywords as per given timelines
- To do Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis.
- Create SMM strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience & Online reputation management. Must be good in SEO / SMO / SEM techniques
- Experience using Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics
- Should have good track record of link building success. Must know how to do link submission, review posting, content curation, anchor text analysis, brand mentioning, social media marketing, etc.
- Should know how to create link building reports Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience working with popular keywords tools (Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, etc.)
- Must have knowledge of Algorithmic updates and SEO Tools
- Decent English communication & writing skill would be an added advantage
- Enthusiast to learn new skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Working Days: 5 days a week.
- Occasionally allowed to work from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Our USP - Amazing and Friendly work culture