Webgility is one of the best places to work with, Webgility was founded in 2007 with the simple idea of making it easy for online sellers to post their orders in QuickBooks. Now the leading multi-channel e-commerce solutions company, Webgility software connects and unifies all systems, revenue streams, and expenses so online retailers can have better perspective, make smarter decisions, and run all operations from a single software.
The Webgility team is headquartered in San Francisco with an international branch in Indore, India. Business is booming and we’re growing at warp speed: Join the Webgility team!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Produce easy-to-understand user documentation for a variety of guides, tutorials, FAQs.
- Work with content in multiple formats including graphics and videos.
- Review and revise content to improve clarity and follow style guidelines.
- Maintain existing content, working with experts to re validate or update content.
- Proactively identify opportunities and methods for improving processes and tools
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
Benefits & Perks: